MASTER CLASS WITH CRAIG SHOEMAKER
Learn the 5 Secrets My Clients Use to Become a Kick-Ass Presenter
Even if you have little to no confidence or experience with public speaking
During this Masterclass You Will Discover How to Harness and Develop Your Innate Sense of Humor and Charisma to Command Any Room You Step Into
- The step-by-step gameplan my clients use to get over the fear and anxiety of public speaking and presenting, even if they’re naturally shy and introverted
- The real reason why practicing a script over and over is NOT a good strategy for delivering standing-ovation-worthy speeches... And how anyone can command a room, starting TODAY
- What they’re doing to captivate entire rooms, whether they’re speaking in front of just 5 people, or 500+
- The secret to create instant charisma during your speeches AND how you can move people to say yes to business ventures, deals and partnerships, while having fun
- How the men and women I work with are using their newfound speaking gift to get promotions and build connections without the hustle
- AND how they do ALL of this while being true to themselves and their own natural style
Globally recognized as one of the TOP 100 Stand Up Comedians of all time, sought after keynote speaker and Emmy Award Winning producer, Craig has a career in show business spanning over three decades. He is now taking this success and mentoring professionals and experts in their field to use the power of humor and a commanding stage presence to connect with audiences and inspire people to action.
"Craig's approach comes straight from the heart, and has completely changed the way I present. I went from being in total fear to being comfortable in front of houses at the Borgata and Hard Rock Atlantic City casinos."
~ Tony Luke, Jr
“Shoe is a beast. No one commands the room like he does. I learned so much from him about making my presentations dynamic and humorous. I’m enjoying success beyond my dreams.”
~ Jon Derenbos
“I avoided public speaking as much as humanly possible and it held me back fulfilling my job requirements. Craig made me realize if I could add some notes of humor in my speeches I would receive positive feedback from the audience in the form of laughter. Getting that first dose of laughter was all I needed to calm my nerves and made me feel an instant connection. It has made me actually look forward to speaking!”
~ Jeanie Buss, Owner of the Los Angeles Lakers
Join This Free Masterclass Now So You Can Leverage The Power of Humor to Maximize Your Influence, Connection and Impact
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.